Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Married Life



Oh yeah after 2 months, here i am writing in this blog again, but this time not as a single but as a married guy. My wife Cristy and I, just got married last December 19, 2011. It was a memorable night for me, i sang a song, while she was doing her bridal entrance. It was very nice, my bride looks so amazing and so beautiful in her gown (Kate Middleton inspired). To be honest, when i first saw her, i really got nervous, one of our "abays" even said my voice while singing the first line was a little bit "shaky", i think they obviously notice my tension. I really had a wonderful night on our wedding. What's with the married life anyway? hmmm, most of people will never believe this.. "it is so much fun". Having someone with you, is really a gift from God. You don't need to worry about other "girls" anymore, because you have your own beautiful spouse. We share everything, food, happiness, trials and all others. I am a blessed guy to have a wife like Cristy. She is really a gift from above. I won't say a lot on this blog, i just want to simply thank God for all the blessings, and finally i have my wife now. My happiness is unexplainable.. God is really good! and thru my wife, i can see how good He is. Credit to Jesus! my Lord and my Savior. I love you.... :)

This is the Video of Zapata taken during our wedding..



1 comment:

  1. thanks baby! life truly did change since we got married! everything is almost perfect! i love u so much :D

    ReplyDelete