Friday, August 14, 2015

100 Truths about me

Since it's (almost )my Birthday, allow me to do this.

100 Truths about me

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage --> water
2. last phone call --> from my baby's doctor
3. last text message --> my wife
4. last song you listened to --> Something Holy Acoustic Version(Stellar Kart)
5. last time you cried --> Around 2 weeks ago, when I was praying.
6. dated someone twice --> Yeah
7. been cheated on --> Sigh, Yes
8. kissed someone & regretted it --> Yes
9. lost someone special --> Hmmm, yes?
10. been depressed --> Yes
11. been drunk and threw up --> Yes
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Red
13. Blue
14. Orange

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend --> yes
16. Fallen out of love --> yes
17. Laughed until you cried --> no
18. Met someone who changed you --> Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were --> Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you --> yes
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list --> yes

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life --> around 95%
24. Do you have any pets --> nope
25. Do you want to change your name --> not really
26. What did you do for your last birthday --> Hmmmm, that was a year ago.
27. What time did you wake up today --> 1am and was not able to sleep the whole day.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night --> Programming.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for --> Hmmm to get the Job I want.
30. Last time you saw your Mother --> Today in FB.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life --> I wish I did not rushed things.
32  ?
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom --> Yes, when we are looking for an apartment here in canada.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now --> Google Rejected my created app on playstore grrrrrr.
35. Most visited webpage --> facebook, Gmail, Youtube.
37. Nicknames -->Robert, Allan, Rab, Rob, Gwapo(chos!)
38. Relationship Status --> Happily Married
39. Zodiac sign --> Leo
40. Male or female? --> Male
41. Elementary --> Tanza Elementary
42. High School --> Malabon National HS
43. College --> Adamson university
44. Hair colour --> black
46. Height --> hmmm.. 5"3 (pag naka heals 5"4 lol)
47. Do you have a crush on someone? --> We all have one.
48: What do you like about yourself? --> I never stop learning and I keep on believing.
49. Piercings --> none
50. Tattoos --> None.
51. Righty or lefty --> Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery --> Appendicitis
53. First piercing --> none
54. First best friend (s)--> Kitog (Elementary)
55. First sport you joined --> Chess
56. First vacation --> Batangas
58. First pair of trainers --> Forgotten na

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating --> None
60. Drinking --> None
61. I'm about to --> Revise my app, because like I said it was rejected by google grrrr.
62. Listening to --> Sound of electric fan
63. Waiting for --> midnight because it's my birthday *wink*

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? --> I have one :)
65. Get Married? --> Already did.
66. Career? --> I want to create something that has never been created before.

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes --> Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses --> Kisses
69. Shorter or taller --> Taller
70. Older or Younger --> Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous --> Spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms --> Stomach
73. Sensitive or loud --> A little bit of Both
74. Hook-up or relationship --> relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant --> hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger --> no
77. Drank hard liquor --> hmmm yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts --> Nope
79. Sex on first date --> Yes chos! hahaha asa
80. Broken someone's heart --> I wanted to think yes.
81. Had your own heart broken --> Many times
82. Been arrested --> almost
83. Turned someone down --> lot of times
84. Cried when someone died --> yes
85. Fallen for a friend? --> hmmmm, not really, I keep my distance.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself --> Yes, sometimes no
87. Miracles --> Yes
88. Love at first sight --> Yes, when I saw my daughter
89. Heaven --> Yes
90. Santa Claus --> Yes lalo pag may regalo
91. Kiss on the first date --> nope
92. Angels --> Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? --> yes
95. Did you sing today? --> yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody? --> yes
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? --> To the first days of my career as an IT, I could have gotten more serious about my job. And I would check all the lotto winning combinations of today so when I go back to the past, tataya ako lols.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? --> The day my baby was born.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? --> Never
100. Posting this as 100 truths? --> Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment