Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Friends....


Proverbs 17:17 says "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity..."

I am bored, i turned my desktop computer on, and browsed my Facebook page.. nothing really new.
I opened my old files and saw the old pics (around 2005) whoa! its been 7 years.. a lot of things changed from 2005. I've met so many friends.. 


On 2005, i worked in makati, the company is a software house.. i've met, gary, nolan, ani, louie, madz, yheng, and meia... they are my friends there..

2006 i've met chris, leo, jay my team mates..

2007 i met ernest, jenny, janie, aldrin, reisol, richard, gerry, jacq, jojo,lean and Ms. Vibay.. (this year i've met alot of friends i really can't write them all here hehe)

2008 i've met a new set of friends, roll, louie, beverly, rean, mia, and bj. (This is also the first time i climbed a mountain ) Also during this year i've met a memorable teammates anna, rex, ramon, and the most business minded woman bing. (I consider this team/friends one of the best) 

2009 in a short project i've met jarell, peggy, mia and glenn. Also during 2009 i've met the coolest team mon, jao, gil, jay, bong, phil, jon, gene and mary.

2010 i've met the most classy team jan, cha, gelo, ivan, eljan, mark and faical. (Few of the most intelligent people i've met)

2011 i've met jenny, sahlee, karen, jo, ian, and ty.. also in 2011 i've met the DOTA team marvin, mic, cen, xtian, charm, rina and alfred.

2012 i've met bobby(the most calmed supervisor/TL i've met), zander, cupert, aileen and alvin.

In between those years.. i've also met too many christian friends...

"Cristy", paul, ghelo, anna, chelle, mic, ivy, grace, tess, yanie, josh, violet, heis, julie, jay-ann, nona, edwin, jobi, yvette, verly, khate, deo,  mitz, ramjith, erns, daisy, grasya, lei, cryan, jamai, lhaiza and a lot more..


Whew, this is really tough blog lol. 
It's really nice to have friends. On this life, there comes a time that we will be meeting lots of people.. Some will hate us, some will love us, and some will even despise us.. i just love being with my friends now.. and i love the group i have now. A4PEEPS, Ronald, Ai, Jayar, Annie, Albert, Eula, Cristal, Vanessa, Jed, Jhe, Joey, Jelyn and Glonna.. 

My friends that i really love to be with. :) i love them all..

btw.. i also have lots of friends in my favorite game perfect world (joebelle, dong, patrick, jojo, april, gem, yin, cybelle and many more(since they are so many i really can't mention all their names hehe)).

And ofcourse ultimately, the only bestfriend, partner, best buddy, travel buddy, kakulitan, and kalandian that i have.. my wife Cristy. ayieehhh <3 <3

my prayer:
Thank You Lord for giving me such a wonderful friends.. up to now i still can't believe i have them. I pray for the past officemates, that they may know You more. And Lord please guide me until i met new set of friends, and may i be a good servant to You, and allow me to share the Gospel to them..

in Jesus Name...

Amen.



3 comments:

  1. i love d article. indeed, u are a blessed man 4 having so many friends. and of course, thank u 4 being my bestfriend. my only bestfriend in this world. ayieeh <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm grateful of God because i've met a friend like you kuya Rab.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you jed! We are all blessed :)

    And to my wife.. I love u more beh :)

    ReplyDelete